I spent a couple of weeks thinking about how involved it would be to do. My initial goal was to animate classic videos games, such as tetris, pong, pac-man and mario bros. After testing I realized mario bro’s would be too hard and I gave up. I stuck with tetris, pong and pac-man but since those didnt take up much time I decided to include a few random shapes. The initial goal was to light each candle individually and blow it out according to the required movements of each shape. I soon realized that it was just not going to be practical. The main problem was keeping the flame consistent on the candles. Some candles would burn perfectly. Others would burn out quickly. I decided to take a different approach. I took a picture of all the candles unlit ..and then lit all the candles ..and took a picture of that. I know that some people will consider that “cheating” and I understand. But I just wanted to give the over all effect and to me it’s still an enjoyable video to watch.