tor wurde heute in einer neuen version released.
folgende aenderung hat es gegeben:
Changes in version 0.1.2.18 – 2007-10-28
o Major bugfixes (crashes):
– If a connection is shut down abruptly because of something that
happened inside connection_flushed_some(), do not call
connection_finished_flushing(). Should fix bug 451:
“connection_stop_writing: Assertion conn->write_event failed”
Bugfix on 0.1.2.7-alpha.
– Fix possible segfaults in functions called from
o Major bugfixes (hidden services):
– Hidden services were choosing introduction points uniquely by
hexdigest, but when constructing the hidden service descriptor
they merely wrote the (potentially ambiguous) nickname.
– Clients now use the v2 intro format for hidden service
connections: they specify their chosen rendezvous point by identity
digest rather than by (potentially ambiguous) nickname. These
changes could speed up hidden service connections dramatically.
o Major bugfixes (other):
– Stop publishing a new server descriptor just because we get a
HUP signal. This led (in a roundabout way) to some servers getting
dropped from the networkstatus lists for a few hours each day.
– When looking for a circuit to cannibalize, consider family as well
as identity. Fixes bug 438. Bugfix on 0.1.0.x (which introduced
– When a router wasn’t listed in a new networkstatus, we were leaving
the flags for that router alone — meaning it remained Named,
Running, etc — even though absence from the networkstatus means
that it shouldn’t be considered to exist at all anymore. Now we
clear all the flags for routers that fall out of the networkstatus
consensus. Fixes bug 529.
o Minor bugfixes:
– Don’t try to access (or alter) the state file when running
–list-fingerprint or –verify-config or –hash-password. Resolves
– When generating information telling us how to extend to a given
router, do not try to include the nickname if it is
absent. (Resolves bug 467.)
– Fix a user-triggerable segfault in expand_filename(). (There isn’t
a way to trigger this remotely.)
– When sending a status event to the controller telling it that an
OR address is readable, set the port correctly. (Previously we
were reporting the dir port.)
– Fix a minor memory leak whenever a controller sends the PROTOCOLINFO
command. Bugfix on 0.1.2.17.
– When loading bandwidth history, do not believe any information in
the future. Fixes bug 434.
– When loading entry guard information, do not believe any information
in the future.
– When we have our clock set far in the future and generate an
onion key, then re-set our clock to be correct, we should not stop
the onion key from getting rotated.
– On some platforms, accept() can return a broken address. Detect
this more quietly, and deal accordingly. Fixes bug 483.
– It’s not actually an error to find a non-pending entry in the DNS
cache when canceling a pending resolve. Don’t log unless stuff
is fishy. Resolves bug 463.
– Don’t reset trusted dir server list when we set a configuration
option. Patch from Robert Hogan.
tor kann man sich hier fuer windows, mac os x und unix/linux herunterladen. desweiteren werden die tor versionen 0.1.1.x ab sofort nicht mehr unterstuetzt.